Choose from three Motorcycle Choice packages. Every motorcycle policy from Farmers can include three types of coverage:
- Liability coverage can help if you’re legally responsible for an accident that causes damage or injuries.
- Collision coverage can help with the costs of repairing damage to your motorcycle if you hit another vehicle or fixed object.
- Other than collision coverage can help with a loss caused by something other than an accident — for instance theft, vandalism, hail or collisions with animals.
Motorcycle Choice packages make it easy to choose — and customize — the coverage you want by combining popular features for different needs and budgets. You can also customize your policy with coverage like:
- Optional equipment coverage up to $15,000
- Transport trailer coverage up to $7,500
- Increased liability limits
- Medical payments
- Uninsured motorist coverage
Farmers also offers packages — with many available Elite benefits — specially tailored to these types of boats:
Farmers covers all types of personal watercraft with options and benefits designed for watercraft enthusiasts.
Motorhome and Camper
What Does Recreational Vehicle Insurance Cover?
RV insurance policies cover direct and accidental physical damage to a motor home, including permanently installed accessories such as
awnings, antennas and satellite dishes. The range of includes — but isn’t limited to — collision, lightning, flooding, landslides, wind and hail, wild animals, fire and smoke, vandalism and theft, and trees and overhangs.
A standard Farmers RV insurance policy may help with potential risks like these:
- A low-hanging branch causes damage
- As you’re pulling into the campground, a low-hanging branch damages your satellite dish and cracks a skylight.
- You don’t see an obstacle behind you: While backing your RV into a parking spot, you don’t see low concrete poles protecting the water hookup. The collision leaves your motor home with a crumpled bumper and broken spare tire cover.
- Your motor home has flood damage: You’re parked next to a river that floods unexpectedly after a heavy rainstorm — leaving your motor home sitting in three feet of water.
You can also customize your RV insurance coverage with a number of options:
- Total Loss Replacement coverage can help if your new motor home is declared a total loss within the first five years — providing a brand new replacement of a similar kind and quality.
- Emergency Expense coverage can help with the cost of lodging or travel if your motor home is damaged more than 50 miles from home.
- Campsite/Vacation Liability coverage can help when a motor home is parked and used as a vacation residence.
- Replacement Cost coverage can help if personal belongings are destroyed or stolen.
- TraveLine® Towing and Roadside Assistance can help with towing, tire changes, fluid delivery and locksmith services.
- Full-Timer coverage can help with personal liability protection when your motor home is parked and used as a dwelling for an extended period of time.
Whatever your off-road style, Farmers® offers specialized insurance for your vehicle. Covered vehicles include:
- Dirt bikes
- Dune buggies
- Golf carts
- 3-wheel, 4-wheel and 6-wheel ATVs
Extra coverage for extra protection
You can also tailor each Farmers policy to your off-road needs with:
- Increased liability limits
- Coverage for towable trailers and sleds
- Transport trailer coverage
- Optional Equipment